The 3rd sona of our president was already done last July 23,2012.And we are all expecting some comments or reaction about his sona.Even a good or a bad comments.
And me as a students or citizen in this country I have some comments that I encountered about the details of sona of our president.And I am very happy in this sona because he narrated about his achievements and accomplishments in two years services.And I hope that this sona will measure the goals or achievements in coming years.And I hope that in coming days or years he will use now the budget in helping the poor persons especially to the children who did not have their parents to take care them.To the persons who really wants to go to school.And about the crimens that happening in our country I hope that we will have a good services of our officials and more active to the police so that we will prevent some accidents.And I wish that you will make your promisses true.
This are my reaction to the sona of our president.And the things that I want to happen about our country and some poor Pilipinos.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento