In our TLE subject we have so many things that we will encountered to help for our daily life.In our tle we learened some activities in computer.And this things will help us for our better future.
In my ict subject for this grading period,I admit that I have many things that I had learn in this subject.First of all I learned about the some pioneers who developed internet.The father of internet and where the internet came from.I also learn about the blogs,on how to create this.And this is my first time to create my blog.I also learned the types and advantages of a blog.In creating blogs I have some problems that make me slow in posting my blogs because when I open my blog accounts It showed incorrect password or gmail,but even I have my steps in creating this my accounts is not still opening.So in this problem I solved it by creating and creating other accounts until I finished it.And this problem will serve as my challanges in my experience of studying.And I will say that ict is good and helpfull because we learned in this subject in working independently.And now I already believed in saying that Try and Try until you succeed.
This is my impression to my subject.and I wish that I will be more good in doing my activities.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento