“New year,
new me???When the New Year comes around it seems like the perfect time for
self- improvement. Even though I’ve always failed my New Year’s resolutions,
every year I promise myself that this time will be different. Why do I even
bother? I don’t feel that bad when I break my resolutions but sometimes I wish
I could do better.
This year
2013, I must say that I have a new life, being a person in this world .Because
this 2013 I will now become a good person to my friends, parents and all the
creatures of God like me. I will not become naughty in school, and to my
parents. I will study hard so that I will achieve all my goals in life, and I
will not yet having a relationship because I want to study first before having
a relationship. I will share the things that I have; I will help the person who
needs my help.
Although I’ve failed every
resolution, I decided to try again this year by doing those resolutions. So far
I’m doing well but I’m not sure how long it will last.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento